The Bible Overview Chart by Kenneth E. Malberg & C.W. Schmidt is a unique “3 in 1” chart with content, maps and timelines integrated into a single, easy-to-use format.
Discover the time, setting, content, author and order of every book of the Bible in a single glance.
The Bible Overview Chart’s Features Include:
- A general outline of each books’ contents
- A chapter-by-chapter summary
- The books’ geographical setting (color-keyed to 19 Bible land maps)
- The books’ chronological setting (shown on a Genesis-Revelation timeline)
- The books writer, time of writing, and even the writer’s location
The books are portrayed overall in only two views: the Old and New Testaments, showing the total
harmonious architecture of God’s Word.
The Bible Overview Chart is a powerful tool and perfect for Bible study, individual reading, home schooling, or anywhere you need a quick but in-depth reference guide.
Printed in brilliant color on high quality stock board.
Size (fully opened): 33 ½” x 16”
Folds to a handy 8” x 4.25”
Made in the U.S.A.